Monday, September 8, 2014

First Baptism!

This has been a really good week! Elder Brown and I had our first baptism this week!!!! Rhoneil and his son were both baptized on Saturday night, it was so amazing to see them both get baptized, the spirit was so strong there... I loved it!!! Rhoneil's family was so excited to have him baptized. His daughter got up and spoke at the baptism and said that she was waiting 7 years for this day. It was definitely a good day!!! The rest of this week was pretty good too. We didn't get to teach Elizabeth or Candace this week, but we did still get to teach a lot of the less active and recent converts. We had exchanges this week, so the three elders in Prince Albert came down to Melfort and spent some time with us. We had a lot of fun, we did service with them and taught a few lessons. It was nice to see other missionaries for awhile haha.  Me and Elder Brown are like exiled and sometimes we get bored of each other haha! There is not too much else to say about this week, it has been good, The baptism was so amazing, I can't really get over it! I'm so thankful that Heavenly Father allowed me to take part in it, what a blessing! Rhoneil is an amazing guy and I'm so thankful for the opportunity to teach him!!! 

Today for my birthday we aren't really doing anything exciting. Last night the Frocs made me a cake which was super nice of them. Then tomorrow we are going to get ice cream with a recent convert. Friday we are having a big fire at a members house for my birthday. The members here are so nice to celebrate with me!!! I love them all. I'm so thankful to be out here. It's so hard but its so worth it!!! Thanks for all your love and support. I hope you all have a great week!!! 

Go out and share the gospel!!! 


Love Elder Farnsworth

Rhoneil and his son's Baptism Day



Eli and Elder Brown canning pickles at a member's home.

No comments:

Post a Comment