Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Labor Day in Canada, Eh? Who knew?

It was good to hear from you! Sorry I am emailing a day late, but since it was Labor Day the library was closed, and then we were really busy yesterday and couldn’t even email at the church. I’m glad that you guys had a good week, it seems like everyone is keeping busy and just going on in life! Nothing too exciting happened this week, it was pretty normal. We had our typical lessons with our investigators and less active recent converts. Good news for this week was that Elizabeth did come to church!!!!! Hooray! she was crying all throughout sacrament so that was good too haha! Also this weekend is Rhoneils baptism.  He should be baptized with his son on Saturday, and his other son will be baptizing both of them so that should be really good!  

It’s so weird, I feel like I haven’t seen you all in forever, and I feel like you have no clue what is going on in my life haha! It’s so hard to summarize everything that happens in a week into one little email. I go through so many different thoughts, emotions, experiences in one week that a week can feel like a year haha! The time is going by really fast though. I honestly can’t believe it. I am more than half way through my training. I can’t believe that its almost my birthday too.... WEIRD!

Oh I should update you on the senior couple. They are actually really good people. They do talk WAY too much but they are really good to us, they are like our grandparents! Elder Brown and I love them, but at the same time get annoyed with them. This week has been challenging with my companion, he gets on my nerves sometimes, but we do get along really well and I do love him haha! I have just been tired this week! I better just get used to it. Sorry this email has been so whinny, I really am having a great time and I’m loving it out here. I promise I’m not "struggling" haha I’m doing good!!!!! There’s no place I would rather be right now, I love it here!!!!

Love Elder Farnsworth


No comments:

Post a Comment