Tuesday, February 10, 2015

New Companion

Well transfer week is over and I finally got a new companion! Elder Burnett left on Thursday and went to Winnipeg and flew home on Friday. I also got my new companion on Thursday. My new companion's name is Elder Elliot. He is a pretty neat guy. So far I really like him and so far we get along really well. I think that we will have a really good transfer together, and hopefully see a lot of success. I can already see a difference in the members here and we have already been able to do quite a bit of work. I won't lie for some really weird reason I miss Elder Burnett a little bit, he was just a nice person and I always was laughing at the things he would do but I'm so happy and relieved to have a new comp that is ready and willing to work! 

So on Saturday I ended up getting really sick! On Friday we had dinner and then went to Casey Nelson's house and they fed us again. I am not too sure but I think it was just too much food and the two dinners didn't mix well and needless to say I was throwing up all night long and all Saturday morning. Finally by about 3 o'clock on Saturday I felt good enough to go out and we went to the church and then Saturday night we got to teach Kendra again at Casey's. We had a great lesson with her and we committed her to a baptismal date!!!!! So March 14 Kendra will be getting baptized! I am so excited for her, it will be such a great step for her and she is so prepared for it! We're hoping that we can get Willy to the point were he will be baptized on the same day. We keep trying and praying for him and I really believe that it will happen! 

I am so excited for this transfer, we have so much potential here and I can't wait to see all the great things that are going to happen! I love Warroad so much and the members here are seriously some of the best in the mission! I am so blessed to be here! 

I hope you all have a great week! I love you and I miss you, but there is really no place I would rather be right now! Love you all!


Love Elder Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment