Monday, February 2, 2015

Staying in Warroad

Hey Everyone! 

How was everyone's week?

This week has been ok for me! We got transfer calls this week and it looks like I will be staying here in Warroad for another 6 weeks, but I will be getting a new companion! His name is Elder Elliot. He has been out for 18 months, and I hear he is a hard worker, but that's about all I know about him! I guess I will have more details next week! I can't believe that its already been 7 weeks with Elder Burnett. I thought it would never be over, but its crazy how fast time flies. He is getting really excited to go home, but some  how he is staying somewhat motivated so far! That is something to be grateful for!!!! Transfers will happen Thursday, so him and I will drive to Winnipeg and then I will drive back that same day, so it will be a lot of driving!!! 

Other than that this week has been pretty good! We taught that potential investigator I was talking about last week. Her name is Kendra, and her husband is a less active. The lesson went so well, we taught her with Casey Nelson and he was the perfect member to have there! We invited Kendra to be baptized and guess what???? She said yes!!!! We weren't able to set an exact date, but she was really happy and excited about it! Next lesson we will set a date with her and hopefully get her baptized this transfer! Today we also have a lesson with Willie, and we are hoping to set a baptismal date with him too! Now this week we need to just go out and find MORE people to teach, our teaching pool isn't too big, but hopefully my new comp. and I can enlarge it a little bit! 

We have definitely seen some miracles here this last transfer. Its amazing how the work moves forward. I am so grateful for all of your prayers, and support! I hope you keep praying for me and mostly for our investigators, they need all the prayers they can get!!! 

Thanks again. I love and miss you all! Have a great week!

Love Elder Farnsworth


No comments:

Post a Comment