Monday, March 23, 2015

Life in Dauphin

Hello everyone,

I made it to Dauphin this week! We went to transfer meeting on Thursday and then Thursday we also drove up to Dauphin and got to the area. So far I like it here, its a little bit bigger than Warroad.  It reminds me of Melfort, but its bigger than Melfort too! It almost feels like a city compared to the other two places that I have been serving. So far the people here are really nice. We had a branch activity on Saturday and it was a lot of fun to get to know the people here. There are a lot of older people here and about 3 younger families so that is a big change from what I just came from. It was also crazy because the sacrament meeting here is a little smaller than what I'm used to. There was about 30 people at sacrament on Sunday. I am really excited to be here though. I feel like it will be a great place to serve. 

As for my companion, his name is Elder Hanson. He is from South Jordan Utah. He actually went to Bingham. I really like him a lot. We got a long really good so far and he is a really hard worker. He has been out for almost 18 months. He actually came out with Elder Brown. So this should be a great transfer. I'm super excited to get to work and hopefully we will seem so really good things happen! 

I hope everything at home is going well. I love you all and think about you from time to time.... Hopefully you all are doing your missionary work haha! 

Have a great week!

Love Elder Farnsworth


The Erickson Family and Willie


Transfer Meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment