Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Be a Member Missionary

Hello this week,

This week for us has been pretty good. We had a couple of lessons this week and we found another new investigator so that was a good thing! His name is Lucky and he is a really good person. He knows a lot about the church and he has some interesting beliefs and takes on life and religion but I like him. He is a super successful business man too. He has tons of money and things like that but he is really humble and doesn't care about money, he just does things to help people and stuff like that. Hopefully we will be able to have some more good talks with him and get him more interested. 

As far as investigators at sacrament we didn't have any. :( Its so hard to get them to come! They always commit but they never follow through haha. I'm learning patience too! We keep working with them though and hopefully we can get them there one of these days. We don't have any baptisms lined up right now. We are just trying to get our investigators to progress and then we will have baptisms. We are hoping to set a date with one of our investigators this week but we will see how that goes. 

Other than that things are going really well. I feel so happy! Its weird because this week we did a ton of walking around and street contacting and we did a bunch of service and I was really tired but yet I was happy! I have been setting a lot of goals lately and I'm really trying hard to achieve them. Its so hard sometimes, but I love when I am able to see the progress that has been made! How are all your goals from the new year coming along? Don't forget about them and keep making more goals! 


So the past couple of days I have been reading a book called The Power of Everyday Missionaries by Clayton M. Christensen. You really should read that book. It lays out so well how to be a member missionary. One of our greatest responsibilities as members is to share the gospel! Don't let life get too busy and forget about that importance of sharing the gospel. I do know that if you try really hard to have missionary experiences the Lord will bless you!!!! 

Love Elder Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment