Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Exchanges and Zone Conference

Hello,

This week for me was a pretty good week. We had exchanges in Neepawa this week so we spent Tuesday there with the elders. It was a nice little break to go to a different area and do some work there, but it was also nice to get back. This week seemed to fly by just because we were so busy! We did a whole ton of service again this week but we were also super blessed to be able to teach as well. We are still trying to just get our investigators to progress. We are going to try a few different things this week to try and change it up and we will see if that helps any. We do have zone conference tomorrow so we will be driving into Winnipeg tonight and then staying for zone conference and driving home tomorrow night. It will be a long day haha. Its a 6 hour zone conference and then like a four and a half hour drive home.  I have definitely gotten used to long drives on my mission haha!

Other than that all is going really well! I am happy and things are going really great! I love my comp and I love this area. Time is going so fast though, I can't believe its almost transfer time again. WOW! Time flies when your having fun haha! I am so grateful to be a missionary. I love the experiences I am able to have and the great people I get to meet and talk to. I love the gospel and I do know that with out a doubt it is true and the only way to live life!!!!

I hope you have a great day and an even better week!


Love Elder Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment