Monday, April 4, 2016

Loved Conference

Hey everyone, how’s it going this week? 

We had a pretty good week this week, nothing too new or exciting happening. Conference was great like always! I guess before I talk about conference I will tell you more about our week. So we just did normal missionary stuff this week. We tracted and taught some lessons all that good stuff.  We also got to go out this week and do some service. That was a lot of fun. We helped take out a bathroom and do some demolition.

We got transfer calls and I’m staying here with my comp so that is a good thing. We also got another apartment this week so the other elders moved out.  It’s so nice now to have so much space! I missed all the room haha I guess you know your spoiled when you don’t have to share. 

Conference was so good! I loved the Saturday morning session, and a lot of the Sunday sessions were great too. Priesthood was really good.  I definitely enjoyed how much they talked about families and how important they are... inspired words!!! I really enjoyed Kevin R. Duncan’s talk on forgiveness. He talked a lot about how we need to forgive and when we do we will feel free. We don’t need to let hate or whatever run our lives. When we forgive we will feel better! I also liked Donald L. Hallstrom's talk about realizing who we are and that God loves us. One of the questions he asked was do we really know it... I loved that. We have to know for ourselves that God loves us and then, I feel, like a lot of other things start to fall into place with life. I also really enjoyed Bonnie L. Oscarson's talk, do believe it or not. Such good talks. And, of course, Elder Holland's talk. That one was powerful! I just love conference! 

Well I hope you all have a great week, love you! 

Elder Farnsworth


No comments:

Post a Comment