Monday, March 28, 2016

Happy Easter

HAPPY EASTER!

I hope you all had a great Easter weekend. It’s really such a great time of year. The weather is changing, and of course it’s always great to celebrate Easter and the resurrection of Jesus Christ. I hope everyone had a good weekend. 

This week was alright. We did a ton of traveling this week so that really wasn’t too fun but oh well I guess. We drove down to Brandon on Wednesday, then we had a training on Thursday. We drove to Dauphin and stayed the night then we drove back home on Friday.  I was so sick of being in a car driving by the end of it all! It took us 10 hours to get to Brandon. We stopped in Dauphin and ate at a members house and then we continued our drive and finally got there.  Then it took us 2 hours of driving on Thursday to get to Dauphin and then another 6 to get back to Flin Flon on Friday.  It was great to be in Dauphin for a while though.  I got to go see some of the members and that was fun!  

Our specialized training was great too. We learned a lot about faith and calling on the powers of heaven. It was a great training! We also got another car that me and my companion get to drive now, and guess what – it’s brand spanking new!!!! It’s a 2016 Nissan Rogue. Its real nice haha. You could say I was pretty excited to be driving a brand new car.  I may have a small car obsession, but this made all the driving worth it. 

For Easter we just went and had supper at a ladies house and did normal missionary stuff haha, nothing too exciting! I do want to just say though that I love Easter! I am so grateful for Jesus Christ. It is through him that we can live again and through him that we can do anything! It’s so vitally important for us to always remember that Jesus Christ is our strength. We need him always and in all things and never ever forget that!

I love you all and I hope that you all have a great week! 

Elder Farnsworth

New Car!

Happy Easter! 





No comments:

Post a Comment