Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Canadian Thanksgiving

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!!!! 

Yesterday was Canadian Thanksgiving here and we had a great Thanksgiving! On Sunday night we were able to go over to the Atwoods and have Thanksgiving with them. Then yesterday we went over and had Thanksgiving with the Frocs! It was really nice to celebrate and remember all of the things that I have to be grateful for. Too often I forget all of the amazing people/things that I have in my life. Its nice to have a special day to remember and think of all of those things!

This week was a pretty interesting week, it was actually pretty bad as far as teaching. We were able to teach a couple of our investigators, but ALOT of people ended up canceling on us. I think a lot of people were busy for Thanksgiving and the weekend and so it was kind of a bummer. We were able to do quite a bit of service this week which is always good. We do have a whole bunch of appointments lined up for this week, so we are just hoping and praying that they all follow through! We did teach James this week and his baptism is scheduled for November 1st. We still have a couple of lessons to teach him, and he still has to get married before he gets baptized so we just keep praying that everything will work out! The good news is that all of the drama that we have been dealing with has calmed down. Its nice to have a break from all of the problems... at least for a minute haha!

With it being Canadian Thanksgiving and all I thought I would just tell you all how thankful I am for you! I'm so grateful for my family especially! I love how big and how crazy everyone is and I'm so thankful for all of your support! I love you all. I'm also so grateful for all of my friends. You are all the best! You all email me every week and you have made a huge impact on my life! I also want you all to know how grateful I am for the gift and the power of prayer. Heavenly Father does hear our prayers, and He will answer them! If you ever have trouble or need help pray!!!! There has been so many times in the past 3 and a half months that I have prayed and received help. Without the power and ability of prayer I wouldn't be here! I love this gospel, and I'm so grateful for it in my life! I love you all so much and hope you have a fantastic week!


Love Elder Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment