Monday, November 17, 2014

New Companion

Well hello this week! 

How is everyone doing?  I am doing pretty good. I got a new companion this week. His name is Elder Schollars. He is from Washington and he has been out for 20 months. I was actually really sad to see Elder Brown go, I will miss him alot! Even though at times he would drive me crazy, we had a lot of fun together! I learned so much from him, he taught me how to be myself and relax, but he also taught me how to be a missionary. He was a great trainer, and I will really miss serving with him. So far Elder Schollars seems okay. I don't really know him too much right now, but he seems like he will be a good companion, he is definitely different than Elder Brown though, that's for sure!!!!

This week was pretty sad in regards to teaching, we were only in our area until Wednesday morning and then I was in Saskatoon until Saturday morning waiting for Elder Schollars to get here. It was kind of a bummer to be out of the area for so long, but now were back and were ready to work hard! I decided today that I really truly love Melfort, its so small and there is not a ton to do, but its a great place. It has taught me how important it is to serve others. We do so much service and its amazing the feeling I get when I serve! I love it here!

As for the weather its actually not that bad, its definitely cold, but there is hardly any snow :( I'm sad I want lots of snow... but its just not coming! Everyone has been saying its been a pretty mild winter so far, so we will see what the rest will be like haha!

Well I hope everyone has a great week. I can't believe that its almost American Thanksgiving already! That is crazy! Well I love you all!

Love Elder Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment