Monday, November 3, 2014

James' Baptism

Well this week we got to baptize James!!!! We were so happy and excited for him. He got baptized on Saturday by Elder Brown, and I was able to confirm him on Sunday. It was a great experience. I felt the spirit so strong, and James seemed so happy! James has a really bad back and legs, so I had to be in the font with them to help get him back up in case his leg went numb. Before we all got in, James said wow this is too good to be true, there is no way this isn't the true church. Then on Sunday in gospel principles he said a prayer. In his prayer he said something like I'm so glad I could be apart of this true church for 16 hours now! This made me so happy!!!! It really strengthened my testimony. It made me realize how much I have been blessed to be apart of this TRUE church for 19 years. I'm so thankful to have grown up in the gospel! What a blessing!

The rest of this week was pretty slow. We went on exchanges in Prince Albert this week, Tuesday to Wednesday. I learned a lot on exchanges. I went with Elder Crake and Elder Rivera, they have both been out for about 20 months, and they taught me a lot. They have a lot more experience, and it was good to go with them and learn!

We did teach our less active named Nick this week, but instead of teaching him on top of the pub, we actually got to teach him in his room in the pub haha that was pretty funny!

Halloween was pretty good, we spent it with a member and her less active mom. We had a good time. They made us dress up so I got to be a cat and Elder Brown got to be Barney! haha. We had a good time!

I'm so thankful for all of your prayers and support, they truly do help! This has been such a good week, I know the Lord is blessing us and I'm so grateful! I hope you all have a great day!

Love Elder Farnsworth



James' Baptism
The women in front are James' girlfriend and the girlfriend's mom.

Eli and Elder Brown

 Its snowing!
This picture was taken this morning out his apartment window.  

No comments:

Post a Comment