Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Short and Sweet This Week.

This has been a pretty good week. We found a new investigator this week. His name is Willy! He is a little Hispanic guy, and he is pretty neat guy! We went and taught him the first lesson, and he loved it. We talked about baptism, and he told us it was something he would think about so that was really exciting! Willy was a potential investigator before I got here. They found him playing basketball. He has come to church like 3 times and he is super involved with the branch. He actually stayed after yesterday and sang in the branch choir! He is a great guy and I really think that next transfer he will be baptized so that is exciting! Other than that this week was okay. We did have a couple less actives come to church yesterday and we had one bring his non member wife so were hoping to set something up and start teaching her too! I am so glad that things here are starting to move forward, its a huge relief!!!! 

My companion is doing better. He is trying to stay obedient and keep working. He is a really good person and I do like him, but holy cow he is just not wanting to be a missionary! 

Anyways I love you all! I hope you have a great week. Thank you for your prayers and support, they really do help!!!!!! 


Love Elder Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment