Monday, January 5, 2015

A New Year

Hello everyone,

This week for me has been pretty rough... my companion is just full of problems. But I will  just start off talking about our week. We didn't really do anything exciting. The early part of this week we mostly just read the Book of Mormon and tried to finish it by the new year. New Year's Eve was really lame, we didn't even have a dinner appointment, and we had to be in by 9 o'clock anyway so that was dumb! Then New Year's day we didn't really do too much either, we went sledding for a branch activity but only the branch president and his family came. There wasn't really enough snow to go sledding so it was kind of a bust! A couple days later on Saturday we got a ton of snow! 

We also had exchanges with the zone leaders, I got to go with Elder Brown so I was super excited about that! While the zone leaders were here they were supposed to figure out more about how Elder Burnett is doing. Long story short, Elder Burnett almost got sent home. President Thomas called and yelled at him and he talked to me and now I'm pretty much like police man and if he does anything wrong I have to report him. Its a really cruddy position to be in because I really don't want to be the one to send Elder Burnett home but I also have to be loyal to President Thomas and I don't want the work here to get held back because of him. Needless to say it was not a fun weekend. I just hope that we can make it through the next 4 weeks with out any more problems.

That has been the condensed version of my week.  I hope you have a good week!


Love Elder Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment