Monday, April 6, 2015

Loved Conference!

Hello This week!

How is everyone? So did you like conference? I loved conference this time around, there were so many good talks. I loved how much it talked about the family and how important it is. I also like how they talked so much about decisions and how they don't just affect us here on earth but also into the eternities, it was a great conference!

I am doing pretty good. Easter here was ok.... we didn't really do anything too special. We watched conference and then went to a members house for dinner. This week was kind of a crappy week haha! We went to Winnipeg for zone conference which was really good! We talked a ton about the Book of Mormon and how important it is in a persons conversion. For some reason we came back to Dauphin and NO one was around haha! It was like a ghost town here. But it's ok everyone seems to be back now and hopefully this week will be better! I guess you gotta experience the bad to experience the good.... I think that's my new saying haha! 

Here are some pictures from Warroad.  Have a good week. 

Love Elder Farnsworth





No comments:

Post a Comment