Monday, October 19, 2015

Crazy Week

Hello everyone,

This week was pretty sad/crazy! I left Moose Jaw on Wednesday afternoon and made the trip to Regina. It was sure hard to leave Moose Jaw. We were able to meet with a lot of the people we were working with so I got to say all of my good byes. It was hard but I know that Elder Baumann will take care of those people. They are in good hands! 

I stayed the night in Regina on Wednesday. That was actually pretty fun. I got to stay with Elder Brown and Elder Hanson so we had a good time talking and being together before they went home. Then Thursday morning we were up at 5 and started to long drive to Winnipeg. We drove about 6 hours. It was a loooooooong drive haha! We finally got to Winnipeg and had a good transfer meeting. It was really sad to say good bye to Elder Hanson and Elder Brown. I will miss those guys a lot, they really helped me and I learned a lot from them. 

After transfer meeting me and Elder Ringger drove down to Warroad and had a mini exchange there. It was actually really fun to be back in my old area and I was able to see quite a few of the members there. It was good to visit with them and see how they were doing. After that we drove back to Fort Frances on Friday afternoon, it was like another 2 hours.... so I think in total I was in the car for like 12 hours.... lots of driving haha! 

I am glad to be in Fort Frances though, it's a small town but its actually really nice. There is a river that runs right along side of it and its really pretty. I like the people here so far too, they are all really nice and welcoming. It was crazy. The Fort Frances building is huge! It is like the size of a stake center. They built it back quite a few years ago when there was ton of members, but the paper mill here ended up closing and all the members moved away. So this week in church we had a huge building but only 8 people were there including us two missionaries. It is a bit of a change but I guess it just means we gotta work really hard to fill the building.

Well I hope you all have a great week, love you all! 

Love Elder Farnsworth




 Moose Jaw District

No comments:

Post a Comment