Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Moving Again

Hey everyone! 

Sorry this is going to be a short post this week! We had a pretty good week this week. Elder Baumann and I were able to teach quite a few lessons and saw some good things happen. We got to travel out to a small town this week to give a lady a bible. She requested one. We gave it to her and had a neat experience talking with her. We also taught Bro. Batang and Ashly this week, and they are both doing really well.

Sad news for this week. . .after only 6 weeks here in Moose Jaw, I am getting moved :( I am so so so sad to be leaving. This area is so good! I love the members, I love the size of it, and there is so much potential here and so much work going on. I am so sad to be leaving it. I am also so sad to be leaving Bro. Batang and Ashly. They are great investigators. They decided to close down the Moose Jaw zone. They have now just made it one big district and now I am being moved to be a zone leader in Fort Francis Ontario. It will be a good experience there. I will be right on the boarder of Canada and the States, and I am getting a good companion too so it will be good. Fort Francis is really small, only about 6 thousand people, so nothing new I guess haha! I am sad to leave but I guess that is just what the Lord had planned. 

I hope you all have a good week. I love you all and miss you! 


Love Elder Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment