Monday, November 9, 2015

Oh Canada . . . How I love your weather!

HEY! 

Well this week was a pretty typical week. Nothing to exciting. We did have a big zone training meeting on Wednesday so that was pretty exciting. Me and Elder Ringger planned for and then carried out the whole meeting. It took a lot of time to get everything all ready but it went really well so that was good. It was also great to see all of the missionaries in our zone, they are really some great elders and sisters. I remember when I first came out on my mission I was so shy and I would always get nervous when we had big meetings, but now I love them! It is so good to be around other missionaries, to hear from them, to learn from them, and to have a good time with them. I love our zone :) 

Other than that this week we tried to do a lot of finding. We walked around quite a bit and even did quite a bit of tracting. Nothing has come from it yet... but soon!!! The weather this week was definitely not too good. It rained so much!!!! I was so sick of the rain by the end of the week. I wish it would just snow cause the snow isn't as wet and messy. When it rains you just get soaking wet and then your freezing cold on top of it. Oh Canada how I love your weather haha! 

Our area is doing alright, it has definitely been a struggle trying to get people to teach here. A lot of the people have not been keeping their appointments and things so that is kinda rough, but we keep trying! It is so interesting here too, cause our whole branch are recent converts and they have all been baptized within the last 3 years so they all have really new testimonies and there all trying to figure out how things run and work so we work with them a lot and try to help them out. It is good though, I do love this area! 


Well I hope you all have a great week! Love you all! 

Elder Farnsworth

Eli at ZTM

Eli with Elder Ence and Elder Ringger

Eli and his new best friend Smokey

No comments:

Post a Comment