Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Transferring to Flin Flon

Well hello everyone, how was your week? 

This week was really good for us, we had our ZTM this week which went really well. We had training on how to work with members, and how to get people to church. We are also implementing this new thing in our mission for member missionary home teaching. It’s going to be a really good program. I am excited for it to take off! Other than that, ZTM went great. It was so good to have our whole zone together and to be able to learn from one another. I really do love zone meetings. You can learn so much!

The big news of this week is that I am getting transferred..... Flin Flon here I come! I will be getting moved to Flin Flon Manitoba. It's WAY up north. Like 9 hours north of Winnipeg. It’s the second farthest north you can get in our mission. I am so excited, I have been there once before on an exchange and it was a fun place. It is way different than other places in the mission and it’s going to be pretty darn cold, but it’s going to be so fun! There will be me and my comp and also two other elders up there so it will be an adventure. It’s like native town up there so I will have lots of stories to tell! My comps name is Elder Morrill and he is actually from Riverton, Utah. I don’t know him but I think he is a year younger than I am so it should be great!

I will be sad to leave Fort Frances but I am seriously so excited to go to Flin Flon. It’s going to be the best! I won’t be a zone leader anymore either so that will be kind of nice to not have as much responsibility and to really just focus on the work and the people these next 4 and a half months!!!

Well  I hope you all have a great week. Love you all!!! 

Love Elder Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment