Monday, December 1, 2014

It's Cold Outside!

Well hello for this week! hows everyone doing?

So the temperature dropped pretty dramatically this week haha! It snowed a ton this week too, we shoveled about 8 driveways in one day and WOW was it a lot of work! I think by the time I get through the winter I will have huge muscles from all this shoveling! The past two days the temperature has been a base of around -25 to -30 but with the wind chill we have been -41!!!! It's so cold haha, but don't worry I have my coat and hat and mitts so I'm all nice and warm!

As for this week, it was pretty good. We were able to teach a whole bunch of less actives and recent converts, but all of our investigators couldn't meet this week. That was pretty sad, but with it being so cold we weren't too surprised. It was weird because on Sunday we usually have a pretty descent turn out but because of the temperature we only had 26 people at church. I sure hope that this doesn't continue through out the whole winter! Its kinda funny because when I got here everyone would tell me about winter and how cold and hard missionary work would get... I would always just shrug it off, but now I believe them haha its true! We just keep working hard though.

The new Christmas initiative for the church started this week, so that was really exciting! I think it will really help us to talk to people and have people listen. Christmas is the most natural time to talk and testify of Christ... after all it is his birth we are celebrating! 

Well I hope everyone has a great week this week... just think 24 days and I can talk to you over the phone!!!! Love you all!


Love Elder Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment