Monday, December 8, 2014

Miracles

This has been a pretty good week! We saw so many miracles in our area this week, I don't even know where to begin!!!

So on Tuesday Elder Schollars and I did the unmentionable... we went tracting. We didn't have much to do and we had to fill up our time so we went and tracted. We tracted in the ghetto area of Melfort and we actually had quite a bit of success! we found a family out of it and also a single guy that is in his 20s. So in all this week we found 5 new investigators!!!! That's unheard of in Melfort! 
We were able to teach them all, we taught them about the birth of Christ, and we had really good lessons with them all, it was a huge blessing! It was crazy because this whole transfer we have been praying for a family to teach and then just like that a miracle happens and we found a family! It's so amazing to know that Heavenly Father truly does answer our prayers! 

Also this week we were able to teach Elizabeth. It was a really good lesson! The spirit was so strong. She actually really opened up to us and she told us how much she loves having us over and she said she loves the branch, but she said she isn't ready to commit yet. I really admire her, I have never had so much genuine care for a person before. All I want for her is to get baptized and to start progressing in the gospel. I really do think that one day she will be baptized, it just takes time, and she really wants to be sure of her decision. Its amazing to see how much she has grown as we have been teaching her. Elizabeth has been meeting with us for the last 5 months and I really do notice a difference in her! 

This week we also had Christmas zone conference on Thursday. It was really fun. We had great talks and we even got to watch meet the Mormons. It was really good! I got all of my Christmas packages and letters and I loved them all! I haven't opened any yet...YET! haha! 

Well I hope everyone has a great week! The church is TRUE! Love you all!


Love Elder Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment