Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Transfers and Zone Leaders

Hello this week,

This week was okay, we found one new investigator. Her name is Debby and she is an older native lady. We talked to her on the street and then we went to her house and taught her. She was really nice and seemed really interested. As far as  our other investigators go.... there not super progressing haha! We invited Brenda to church and she was committed but we went to make sure Sunday morning and she was working so that was dumb! Albert who we found a couple weeks ago just likes to bash with us haha and other than that no ones too solid. We are working hard to find some new people. I really think that this new transfer will be good, hopefully we can find some more... as long as were diligent and keep trying things always work out. 

So the big news of this week.... we got transfer calls. Sadly Elder Hanson will be leaving. I really liked him, he was a great comp, we got along really well, and we did some good work together. He will be going to Saskatoon and being a zone leader so that will be good for him. As far as me, my new companion is Elder Bee!!!! I served around him when I was in Melfort and he was in PA. He is a great missionary so I am pretty excited! He and I will actually be zone leaders here in Dauphin. This is his last transfer too and he will go home so i will probably be here another 3 months!!! I am excited for the new transfer. I am nervous to be a zone leader and take on all this new responsibility but it should be interesting! 


Well I hope you have a great week! Love you all.

Love Elder Farnsworth


Eli and Sister McCurry

Eli's selfie with the cows!

No comments:

Post a Comment