Monday, January 4, 2016

Transfer Calls

So we did get transfer calls, today actually. I will be staying here in Fort Frances and getting a new companion. His name is Elder Coleman. I have talked with him before and he seems like a good guy so it should be a great transfer. I'm looking forward to it! 

I still cant believe that its 2016 already. Blows my mind. I thought that this year would never come haha but now its here. Lots of things will be changing this year and lots happening! To celebrate new years we didn't do much. We drove to Winnipeg for MLC. It was a great MLC on New Year's Day but then we had to drive back which kinda stunk, but it was a great day! 

At church Sean and his family came again! Hooray! The best part was Sean even bore his testimony! That made me so happy. We didn't get to teach them this week so no baptismal date yet but I think it will happen this week so that will be great! 

Well that's all for this week.  We don't have as much time today.  Happy New Year everyone.  

Love, 

Elder Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment