Monday, January 11, 2016

Transfers and New Comp

Hello everyone! 

This week was quite a week. We had transfers and lots of changes. I said good bye to Elder Ringger on Thursday and got my new comp on Thursday as well. I will miss Elder Ringger. He is a great person. I learned a lot from him. He was the most non-judgmental person I think I have met. He always was so nice to people and never had anything bad to say. I definitely needed to learn from him haha! My new comp is pretty good. His name is Elder Coleman. He is from Calgary Alberta. So a Canadian. He is my first Canadian companion. So far so good! 

So Sean and Tiffany came to church again this week! Its so so hard to meet with them during the week but they always show up to church so that is a great blessing. I am requesting all of your prayers for this family. They are amazing and we need to meet with them so we can set a date with them and help them progress toward baptism. I know that it will help their family so much! 
On Sunday I gave a talk in church about faith. I learned that faith isn't just belief and action, it's trusting God and Jesus Christ. It is having confidence in them and knowing that they will always fulfill their promises. We can and should always have faith in Jesus Christ. He has a plan for us. His ways are higher than ours. We must remember that and always trust that no matter what happens that its for a specific reason. We are meant to learn from our challenges and our trials. I would recommend reading the talk "But If Not" by Dennis Simmons. It is a great talk! 

Well I love you all and hope you have a great week! 


Love Elder Farnsworth

The District

The Ontario Zone
 

No comments:

Post a Comment