Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Short and Sweet

Hey everyone, 

I don't have too much time today so this will be short. This week was a good week though, we taught quite a few new people and we also were able to do a bunch of service this week which has been great. It is amazing to see how service can soften peoples hearts and really help them to open up.  We have mowed lawns, done gardens, pulled weeds, all kinds of different things! I think I may be a professional gardener by the time I get home! 

Other than that things are going great, the weather is good and the work is good.  What else can you ask for! I am so thankful for the opportunity to serve a mission. It is the best!  Lately I have been reading the conference Ensign and I love those talks. I know that the words are inspired. It truly is modern day scripture. I challenge all of you to read over the conference talks again, its amazing the things we can gain when we study the words of the living day prophets and apostles. 

I love you all. Ii hope you have a great week! 


Elder Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment