Monday, August 31, 2015

Another Transfer

Hey this week, hows it going? 

This was a pretty good week here in Dauphin. We were able to spend most of the week in our area and we got quite a bit of really good work done here. We were able to find 2 new investigators this week. It was really good! One of them is named Carolyne. She is younger, probably 20's and she is really nice. We had a good first lesson with her and will go back Wednesday to teach her again. Then Thursday we knocked a couple of doors looking for a less active and we talked to another lady named Charolette. We talked about the Book of Mormon and she was really interested. We had a really good talk with her and now we will meet with her again today! We also had a branch activity this weekend out at the Beaumonts house. It was really fun. It was with the Dauphin branch, Neepawa unit and Brandon ward. Everyone drove a little distance and met in the middle. It was a fun little corn roast haha. I think that's what they called it! Anyways it was good we got to meet a lot of people and all the missionaries from Brandon and Neepawa were there so it was a great activity! 

On Saturday, we got transfer calls. So my big news for the week is...... I am getting moved! I am being transferred to Moose Jaw Saskatchewan. I will be serving with Elder Bauman. He is from Austria! He goes home in two transfer so I will probably end up killing him off! We will be in the Moose Jaw zone as the zone leaders there. I am super excited!!! I have heard so many great things about Moose Jaw! It's actually a ward so it will be the first ward I serve in. It's not a huge town, I believe there are only like 50-70 thousand people that live there so not too big, but it will be the biggest place I have served in so far. Also there will actually be other missionaries around us there too..... that will be a first haha! We have a set of sisters there too so it should be pretty exciting. I love Dauphin and I will really miss it but I am looking forward to a new area with new people and new opportunities! 

Anyways that's about it for this week. I hope you are all doing good! I love you all and hope you have a great week! 


Love Eder Farnsworth


The Beaumonts and the Drinkwaters


 Cooking at the Branch Activity

 All the missionaries from Dauphin, Neepawa, and Brandon

Lunch rendition of the Plan of Salvation

 Sister Beaton

The Kosturs

No comments:

Post a Comment