Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Prayers Needed

Hello this week, how is everyone?

This week was a great week for us, we were able to meet with a lot of our investigators and things are really moving forward here in good ole Flin Flon. It’s such an interesting place. I have thought about it the past few days and it’s so humbling to be here and to see the way life is for some people, it makes me so thankful for the way I was raised and for the things that I have. It’s crazy here the way people treat and raise their children, they are all pretty high or drunk and they just don’t pay much attention to them. We will go to houses and there will just be little kids hanging out with no real adults home or sometimes they will be home but their just sleeping or doing whatever not even taking care of the kids. It’s sad, but its sure eye opening. 

I do love it here though. We get to talk with the little kids and give them CTR rings and things and it is for sure planting seeds within their minds.  One day they will remember us and talk to missionaries when they are older. Its great too cause when we teach those families, you can really see them change and watch how the gospel makes them into a better person. The gospel really does change lives, it’s amazing to watch! 

We do have a few people we are working with that I would love you all to pray for. Regan is the first one. She has a baptismal date for the 11th of March and just recently started having family problems. Noella, she has been taught for a long time and is Regan sisters. She suffers from a lot of addictions, but we really want to help her so please pray for her. Also Sandra and Shianne, they are sisters. Sandra is investigating and will be baptized in August once she is off parole, and Shianne is her sister who is a recent convert. But they need extra prayers right now!   Thanks for praying for them, I know it will help! 

I love you all and I hope you all have a great week. Don’t forget to count your blessings!!!!

Love you! 
Elder Farnsworth


One of the cute natives showing off her CTR ring!

(I am laughing at a couple of things -- first of all it is 45 degrees below in Flin Flon and this cute little girl is in shorts -- I clearly am a wimp in my coat at 50 degrees.  Eli also pointed out the finger with which she is showing us her ring.  We both laughed!)


No comments:

Post a Comment